Surveying and Land Information Science (SaLIS) Journal
A Scientific and Technical Journal co-owned by the American Association for Geodetic Surveying (AAGS) and the Geographic and Land Information Society (GLIS) devoted to reporting research conducted to advance geodetic surveying, land surveying, and geographic information systems. Typical issues published in SaLIS include research articles, technical papers, surveying notes, surveying education, surveying history, book reviews, and current literature reviews. Every four years, the journal publishes the U.S. Report to the International Federation of Surveyors (FIG). The proceedings of the Surveying Teachers Conference are published bi-annually. See www.salis-journal.org for more information.
Submit papers to the technical editor of SaLIS, Dr. Charles Ghilani, Professor Emeritus of Surveying Engineering, Penn State, 1685 State Rt. 118, Sweet Valley, PA 18656; e-mail: Cdg3@psu.edu Download guidelines for manuscript preparation and formatting for publication.
GLIS members may access the digital versions of SaLIS on ingentaconnect by following these steps:
- Visit https://www.ingentaconnect.com/register/personal and register your account.
- Sign in to your newly created account on ingentaconnect.com.
- Visit http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/nsps/salis to view the SALIS page.
- Under ‘Tools’, click ‘Activate personal subscription’.
- On the ‘Activate Personal Subscription’ page, enter ‘GLIS’ as the subscription number, then click ‘Go’.
- You subscription will be activated generally within two weeks of this request. You can then access digital issues of SALIS through ingentaconnect.com.